Portfolio

View tattoo portfolio: Here

View mixed media portfolio: Here

Monday, October 8, 2018

Update

Just wanted to let y’all know I am now living in New York State. I work
Full time at 2 Tone Tattoo in Montgomery, and my schedule is as follows;

Monday - Tuesday 2-10p , Thursday - Saturday 2-10p

Email me if you’d like to set up an appointment!

You can have a look at my portfolios , tattooing as well as
my traditional artwork here.

I will also visit doylestown from time to time as a guest artist!

My next available date in doylestown is ;

November 16 - 18 , that’s a Friday - Sunday .

All appointments require a 100$ deposit. You can call
South Main Tattoo in doylestown and leave a deposit over the phone.

Thank you all for your continued support! And I’m excited to work with
clients and coworkers in new york.

No comments:

Post a Comment