Portfolio

View tattoo portfolio: Here

View mixed media portfolio: Here

Friday, January 10, 2014

Traditional Art by Matt Carroll

updated 2 / 18 / 17

I've been drawing all my life, I've explored pencils throughout most of
my career. I enjoy working with traditional portraiture, I take
commissions for portrait work in either:

traditional pencil or

colored pencil.

I have designed, but do not prefer, logos and branding.

I've studied pixel art for years in my adolescence.

I do not prefer paints. All of my work is either
in pencil, colored pencil, or marker.

I have been tattooing full time at reputable studios since 2008.

I have quite a bit of experience with portraiture, including
humans as well as animals.

For pleasure I create distorted, abstract portraiture in pencil.

If you've interest in hiring me to draw your pet or maybe
a family member, contact me for an easy consultation via
e-mail:  mscpencils@gmail.com

Below is a well rounded collection of my works on paper through
the years, commissioned and personal, that I feel
summarizes what I like to do / am capable of doing.




























No comments:

Post a Comment