Portfolio

View tattoo portfolio: Here

View mixed media portfolio: Here

Monday, December 19, 2016

Pet Portraits by Matt

Here is a bit of a gallery of my work the past year. I have
a lot of experience with portraits. I love drawing
faces and I've been studying them since 2006.

 In 2015 I began working with animal subjects as a bit
of a side business. I tattoo in Doylestown fulltime and
art on paper has a special place in my heart.

All commissions are completed on thick quality paper (bristol) and
most are 9 x 12, my preferred size for these. I use colored
pencil to complete the art.

If you are thinking of commissioning me for a portrait
please consider your best references. It's difficult
to work with grainy photographs with poor lighting -
I always recommend photos taken outside in the sunlight!

E-mail me at mscpencils@gmail.com if you'd like to
start an easy consultation



























No comments:

Post a Comment